.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Planned Itinerary: Summer Hiatus 2012


For practically a week, I've been in Vermont undergoing LTW (Leaders' Workshop Training) in preparation for the summer journey ahead, and by the end of today, I'll be boarding the plane with nine wonderful students. Our program, "The City of Lights: Photography in Paris" is pretty self-explanatory (otherwise, click on the previous link) and will take us to the northwest region of Brittany for our homestay period. Between now and then, however, I just wanted to note before heading to JFK that I'll be "blogging" old-school for the summer (read: journaling) and will repost my entries chronologically shortly after my arrival. Until then, I leave you with my relatively few photos (ironic, no?) from the past week. À bientôt !

In the near future, LTW experience will exist here...

No comments:

Post a Comment