.

Saturday 22 June 2013

Another Planned Hiatus: Summer 2013

Greetings, dear Reader! This is a very quick post (albeit one intended to have been posted earlier) to note that once again I'll be heading back to France for much of the summer and as such may not be posting as frequently as I'd otherwise like (if at all). That being said, my co-leader Jess and I will soon be on a remarkable program via The Experiment in International Living; our program: "Mastering the Art of French Cuisine: Language and Cooking." I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot to share when I get back!

Until then, I do want to at least share with you a few links to photos I'll be using for posts that I'll be attempting to write while I'm in the airport and have "free time." We'll see how well that works out.
Bon appétit et à bientôt !

No comments:

Post a Comment