.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Continuing Televisual Inspiration: Homemade Ravioli and Steak au Poivre


Taking a cue from Wednesday's episode of MasterChef, I tried my hand at homemade ravioli--stuffed with goat cheese and spinach and served in a parmesan brown butter sauce--and carried on with my French fare by accompanying that with a clear French dish, steak au poivre, with a spicy red wine au jus.

Blog post in the works...








Filled with a mix of spinach and chèvre (i.e., goat cheese), my pasta dough recipe saw the addition of milk, and I finally got around to cooking the pasta past it's typical doughy texture as I've had it in previous recipes. Paired with a Parmesan brown butter sauce, the ravioli weren't quite perfect but they were perfectly delicate as they should be. For more photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment